Friday, September 18, 2009

Strange and Beautiful

Friday already? My my how time flies.

Only posting a couple pictures tonight because my friends and I haven't had much collaborative time to get the shots I want from them yet. I probably won't put these on my contact sheets because they are super noisy since I used 1600 ISO and my room was pretty dark when I took them. A lot of editing went into them too so sharpening them to make them presentable did some damage as well.





I like them alright. I was looking at some self portraits on flickr the other day and saw some that I really liked. I would like to try and get the affect they made on me into my self portraits, but I'm not quite there yet. Also, I need better lighting, lol. The first picture edited a little better than the second, but I liked my expression most in the second picture so I decided to throw it in anyway. Uhm... I guess that's all for now.

Watched Step Up 2 with the suite-mates tonight, kinda feel like busting out some sick dance moves, lol. We'll see what happens. Btw, if you want to listen to some cool music mixes for chilling out or dancing around or whatever check out 8tracks.com, it's pretty badass.

"I've been watching your world from afar,
I've been trying to be where you are,
And I've been secretly falling apart
...And I know, the waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes..."

1 comment:

  1. The lighting is very beautiful in both of these images. Way to go! I hope you can apply this to photographing others.

    ReplyDelete