Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sparks



"My heart is yours, It's you that I hold on to, Yeah that's what I do"


The result of a rainy morning. They are my favorites, the best to get cozy, put on a rainy day playlist, and have a nice hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa; and that's just what I did. Obvi I was absolutely as comfy as I could get. With the lovely lighting coming through my roomie's window I couldn't resist to snap a shot, gotta love the soft light on all the folds of the clothing and blankets. Like the other self portraits from before they are way to grainy to print, but good enough for a blog post =) Also I don't quite want to give away my new stuff for the crit.

I totally suck at updating this thing, now that I have a planner, though, I should start being more on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment