Saturday, September 5, 2009

Best Part of the Summer

First Post! I love blogs, they are so fun. Alrighty, since I already rambled all about myself over in the about me over there -->
I think I will get down to business and post some pictures already!

Every summer my sister and I visit
my Aunt and Uncle in California. They live in Oakland, so we usually always visit San Fran (my fave US city of all time), but they also always generously take us to some amazingly beautiful place in either CA or somewhere in the US. This summer we took a road trip to a quaint little beach town called San Simeon, it pretty much looks like Monterey. Amongst our adventures we saw Hearst Castle, finely dined on some delicious sea food, visited some wineries, and took a couple hikes on our way home along the coast. So without further ado, here are some pictures from my travels!









Winery Puppy Dog, so cute!


haha, "insert cation here"


My awesome and hilarious sister, Libby


My favorite kind of palm trees, we don't really have them in Florida!




One of the beautiful marble statues in Hearst Castle, this was one of my favorites and it was a little hidden from the crowd.






My also awesome and hilarious Uncle.



Kay, that's all for now. Later!

3 comments: