Saturday, September 12, 2009

Northern Downpour and A Roomful of Silliness


It's raining as it was yesterday and will proceed to do today. It kind of sucks cause it's the weekend, but I don't really care cause I love it.

Anywho, pictures pictures, that's what this blog is about. I can never post just one, it's too hard to pick! And it's my blog so I'll do whatever I like. =P


Lex's Ohm necklace. Every time I see an Ohm I think of her.


Lexa being a silly girl in her bay window. Diggin the leggings.


lol, I used my tripod for some snapshots of moi. I pretty much love my tripod.


A break from the silliness. Kind of how I've been feeling lately, dunno why...


Aaaand back to our regular programing:



All I have to say for this picture is this:


Kay, going to the farmer's market in about seven or eight hours, given I can get my butt out of bed on time. Upcoming project for class: EYES, i love them. Alright, peace out!

"Hey moon, please forget to fall down, hey moon, don't you go down."

1 comment: