Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fall 2011: Haanee and Chanch

I worked with two other wonderful ladies last semester and had a really fun time photographing them and trying to show the beauty in the features I found most intriguing. There are a few other South Asian ladies I would like to photograph to add to this series, maybe outside of what I'm working on in my own time next year, but this is what I have so far.

Haanee:





Chanch:





So I don't know if these are quite exactly what I wanted going into them. I think I need to re-photograph Chanch out of the studio, get her more in her environment - I would like to go more in that direction. Like I said, I think I will continue this series on my own time because I'm still very interested in showing these women in the light I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment