Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fall 2010: Hadley

Long time no blog! haha, well I figure I would update with some of the photo stuff I did last semester at Clark. I'm studying abroad in Ireland right now (see other blog http://travelsthroughirl.blogspot.com/) and doing a lot of different stuff, but I need to get the old stuff up first!

I think I'll start with my portraits of Hadley since those are the last ones I posted.









So yes, again and again she is a wonderful model. I had a lot of trouble liking a lot of my photos from last semester, but these are my favorite from my photo shoots with her. I still have a few areas I need to explore with her as a model, but we'll see if I actually get to do so next year considering I might not even do photo for my capstone.

(I apologize if the colors are a bit off, they are from different shoots and I didn't edit them all for the blog)

Next: Haanee and Chanchala

No comments:

Post a Comment