Friday, January 6, 2012

Ireland Photography

Well, I've been pretty absent for a while, but I figured it's about that time to update! Below are the final versions of three photo assignments I did when I was abroad in Ireland. If you wan to to check out in full detail my adventures in Ireland, you can check out my travel blog here.

Assignment 1: In this assignment I ventured into an area of photography I haven't really touched before, long exposure. I explored the town I was living in at night and found interesting lighting situations either natural or man made that displayed the scenes magic through the passage of time.








Assignment 2: This assignment was called "Something Out Of Nothing". We were to photograph a subject that was either mundane or repetitive and make it into something worthy of a frame. I chose to display the surreal and ephemeral atmosphere created by the steam in a bathroom right after a hot shower.






Assignment 3: For this assignment I photographed my housemates throughout the 12 person house I lived in while abroad. I caught them at casual moments that reflected our time there and displayed the closeness we had with each other.










No comments:

Post a Comment