Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hadley

So a while back I said I was going to do another photo shoot with my friend Hadley with softer lighting and outside of the studio. These are the photos from that shoot. I actually had no idea where I was going to photograph her up until hours before the shoot, but I knew exactly what feel I wanted. A few hours before our meet-up time I remembered a place I found on campus that had beautiful natural lighting. It was an all wooden stairwell with huge windows, perfect for the effect I wanted, so without haste I grabbed everything I needed and headed there. The shoot couldn't have gone better, it was a great space, and she was, once again, a great model, who I will most likely be working with more this coming semester. This was actually one of my best photo shoots to date and I'm very proud of what photos came out of this, it really boosted my confidence and helped me realize that I really could get a good portrait that was about the person and not solely technical. So here they are, then.










No comments:

Post a Comment