Saturday, October 24, 2009

ROCU

So I'm in the process of taking pictures for Clark's very own Stir Magazine. We are doing an article about some of the ROCU shows. This is Amy, Colleen, and Kate's show: "We Saw What You Did There and We're Pretty Sure Someone's Done It Before... And Some Anecdotes". It's a neat show, and I definitely want to start listening to more ROCU shows if I can just get it to stream on my computer! Anyways, this is a fun little posed shot of them for the magazine, I'll be doing a couple other shows this coming week. You guys should run out and get STIR when it comes out! It's really a greatly put together magazine.

2 comments:

  1. I assume that's a microphone on the right side. Kinda' hard imagine these people whispering on radio.....your illustrations will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the illustration's because the main part of their show is talking about the weird and random things they see and here around clark (Anecdotes).

    ReplyDelete