Saturday, October 3, 2009

Euphoria!

So ISA and ROCU hosted Euphoria last night in the Caff. Of course I couldn't miss this opportunity to try out the new Wide angle, what better way to get the whole dance floor? After fooling around with some settings I finally got some interesting pics. They are more aestetically pleasing and weird than "good" photographs, but I think the enhanced neon colors, bright brights, and dark darks gives the pictures the club image that encompassed the feeling of the night.







This girl was out of control! It was so bitchin though, she was "glowsticking" - I feel like there is a different name for it - and she was neon and colorful and awesome so I HAD to take some pics lol. I probably could have gotten better ones had I taken more, but these are pretty good for the amount I took.







Yup, so overall Euphoria was awesome. And... that's my post. Sorry it's late again!





4 comments:

  1. Pretty outragious color stuff up at the top. Especially intriged by the third one down -- aliens have arrived, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol aliens were exactly what I was thinking of when I was editing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just had a seizure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cool. Claire is in the last one! haha, she's the one staring at the camera. I'm going to show her when she gets back, lol

    ReplyDelete